Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

PTI MIM #42

So I finally do a Papertrey Ink Make It Monday, and then I realize that I probably did it slightly wrong. I watched the video on Monday but didn't make the card until Thursday or Friday. I was already thinking of doing this card when I saw the video so I got really excited when I saw it! So, I made the background with the sentiment stamps, but I didn't layer them...at least not on purpose. There was a bit of overlap here and there but I like how it turned out. I used a Spellbinders Nestibilities die to cut the bottom edge of the strip I stamped.

Stamp: PTI Mazel Tov

Paper: PTI rustic white (base), DCWV shimmer stack (blue layer & focal), Staples 110 lb card stock (white layer)

Ink: ColorBox (not sure what color but it's from one of those strips with lots of colors), Martha Stewart silver

Other: silver cord (stash), Stampendous clear embossing powder

1 comment:

Penny said...

This is a very pretty card, love the colors! Thanks so much for the lovely comment you left on my blog and thank you for being my first follower! :-)