Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Ornament!

Once again, I didn't get around to doing the Papertrey Ink Make It Monday (maybe next week?). I am super excited about the project I did tonight though. Not only is this my first attempt at an ornament. It's the first time I saw something in the store, looked at it and thought, " I know exactly what I could do with this" and then came home and did it. I also really like it because there was a bit of beading involved. I haven't beaded since last year, around this time (when I learned how to bead), so I'm pretty pleased with what I accomplished. This little penguin is going to a friend, and I hope they really enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!

From my happy place to yours,
Debbie

3 comments:

Rae said...

Pretty, she will love it!

East Shore Lane Designs said...

Thanks Rae!

Nancy Guse said...

Lovely ornament, that will sparkle on the tree!